TERMS + CONDITIONS
1. Paper Panther Studio LLC is Genevieve Bryan trading as Paper Panther Studio.
2. ‘The Client’ is the party making a booking for design-related services from Paper Panther Studio.
3. ‘An Order’ is the request for services from Paper Panther Studio.
4. ‘The project’ is a term used to describe service from Paper Panther Studio.
The terms and conditions apply to all dealings between The Client and Paper Panther Studio. By placing an order with Paper Panther Studio, you as a Client are forming a legally binding contract for services and you agree to the following terms & conditions.
• All quotes are valid for 7 days only.
• All prices are excluding any applicable tax unless otherwise stated.
• All prices are in US Dollars.
• Any additional work outside the terms of the quote will be charged at an hourly rate of $90 per/hour.
• Paper Panther Studio is not responsible for increases in materials by third party services (e.g. printers, packaging suppliers, web developers, etc.) where the increases are beyond our control.
• A 50% non-refundable booking deposit is required before starting any design project.
• All overseas clients are required to pay 100% upfront regardless of the project price.
• Payments are to be made either by cash, bank deposit transfer or PayPal, which incurs an additional 3% fee for processing.
• All invoice terms are 5 business days from the date of the invoice.
• Accounts which are not paid on time will incur a late administration fee of $50 + tax.
• Accounts which remain outstanding for 14 days after the date of invoice will incur an additional payment fee equivalent to 5% of the projects costs for each week payment is outstanding.
• Final artwork files will not be handed over until all invoices have been paid in full.
• All printing invoices must be paid prior to sending the artwork to print.
• All work not completed within a 2-month period will be invoiced regardless.
• Payment is required for any artwork or drafts that have been terminated on your request at any stage of development, prior to completion. Invoice will be issued as ‘work to date’.
• If debt collection is required for unpaid invoices, The Client is responsible for any costs incurred (fees/commissions payable to the debt collectors)
• The Client may cancel this Agreement for any reason by providing a minimum of 10 days written notice to Paper Panther Studio, any deposit paid prior to cancellation will be non-refundable.
• Paper Panther Studio may cancel this Agreement at any time for any reason by providing written notice to The Client. In the event that Paper Panther Studio cancels this Agreement, Paper Panther Studio will provide any artwork completed and paid for to-date.
• Paper Panther Studio cannot guarantee the outcome of design services and the client’s comments about the outcome are expressions of opinion only.
•The Client acknowledges that Paper Panther Studio cannot guarantee any results for design as outcomes are based on subjective factors that cannot be controlled by Paper Panther Studio.
• Paper Panther Studio is operates primarily as an online business. Therefore, the majority of our communication is made via email, this helps us keep track of specific design requirements & any changes required.
• If you would like to chat with us on the phone or via Zoom we are happy to do so, however we ask that you please email us and make an appointment for a time to chat.
• The Client assumes full copyright and reproduction rights of Brand Materials upon full payment of a completed project.
• Paper Panther Studio retains personal rights to use completed projects and concept artwork for the purpose of marketing Paper Panther Studio.
• All images displayed on the Paper Panther Studio website or social media pages (FB, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.) are subject to copyright, and must not be copied or used without full permission from Paper Panther Studio and the Client. Any breach of copyright will result in legal action being taken as necessary.
• The Client allows Paper Panther Studio to display any projects on the Paper Panther Studio website/ facebook page/ and portfolio for self promotion purposes.
• The Client agrees to allow Paper Panther Studio to credit design work on all websites designed by Paper Panther Studio.
• Paper Panther Studio will make every effort to meet deadlines. All quoted turnaround times are approximate. Paper Panther Studio will not be held responsible or liable for any costs resulting from late artwork or printing deliveries.
• Approval is required for all projects, via email prior to work being released.
• Whilst all care is taken by Paper Panther Studio, Paper Panther Studio is not responsible for any spelling, grammatical, numerical errors or omissions after final approval. Even if these errors are from Paper Panther Studio, it is the Client’s responsibility to proof read and check thoroughly their projects to identify any errors prior to approval.
• Some designs may contain stock images that are available for purchase.
• Any images supplied by the Client must be provided in high resolution and preferably in CMYK. Paper Panther Studio is not responsible for color variations in conversion from RGB to process CMYK.
• Paper Panther Studio is not responsible for the reproduction quality of supplied images.
COLOR MATCHING & PRINTING
• While all care is taken, Paper Panther Studio does not take responsibility for Client supplied artwork that does not print properly.
• Please note that color on projects can vary from screen to final product. Screen proofing is not indicative of final printed piece. Printed colors can vary from printer to printer, job to job, run to run, or even front to back, due to the nature of the CMYK printing process.
• Trimming can vary from printer to printer.